Ethical and Behavioural Approach to Medicine in Dogs: A Veterinary Behaviourist approach
Dr Katie Friel-Russell BVSc APDT PGDip MRCVS veterinary behaviourist offers an in-depth seminar for a small group on the medical aspect of behaviour.
This seminar s suitable for veterinary surgeons and nurses, dog trainers and dog enthusiasts.
You will learn:
- Medical conditions which affect behaviour, and when to be concerned
- How to approach medical treatment for dogs in an ethical way
- When to think “just because we can, doesn’t mean we always should”
- How to limit the negative impact some medical treatment can have on dogs
- Ways to improve the outcome of medical treatment with training\
This seminar is theory based but with live demonstrations.
About the day
We are based in Staffordshire Moorlands, using Google Maps and “Positive Pet Training” will bring you straight to us.
If using Sat Nav you are best using ST10 2HZ, but stay on the main road. Do not turn up Black Lane.
Refreshments are provided, but please bring your own lunch.
The seminar runs from 11am – 3:30pm with half an hour for lunch.
Certificate of attendance provided for CPD
Full ticket price to confirm your place. Please also complete the booking form below.
Refunds available up to one month before seminar date (£10 admin charge applied). Tickets can be transferred with no additional charge but i must be informed of changes.
Any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07785 800008.