Gold Agility Class
This Gold Agility Class is only for dogs who have passed the Silver Agility Class. If your dog has not passed this level please book either the Life Skills course (if you’ve not done classes with us yet), or the appropriate stage agility class.
What is included?
- Six weeks of one hour classes
- Maximum four dogs per class = much more time on equipment for your dog compared to regular agility classes!
- Gold medal on passing of the course (you can then join our Agility Club!!)
This course introduces the remaining equipment and by the end of the course you and your dog should be able to run multiple routes with you. You will have a much better understanding of handling and your dog will complete all obstacles.
As with all our agility classes it is important that dogs are coping well. We also continue to get dogs to understand the obstacles and complete them with distance handling!
Week six of the course has a low stress assessment for you and your dog to see what areas you may need to improve on.
This is a very high level of training and very few dogs pass the course first time, but it’s lots of fun and practice even if you have to repeat!
How to book
Pick the start date which suits you best above and purchase your spot!
Start dates on here and on our Facebook page!
What to bring
- High and low value treats
- Non tightening harness/collar and fixed lead
- Sensible footwear (you might be running!) and clothing (it’s mostly outdoors!)
- Poo bags